Saturday, March 27, 2010

Scrappy shopping rocks!

When we got our professional photos done and back I decided I would do mini's for Mother's day, one for each Gramma. So after much online browsing at projects and paper lines I had pretty much decided I would get some Lush. I took the kids today to visit my parents and my dad was nice enough to babysit while my mom and I went over to the LSS. Go figure she had some Lush but not in the blue that I wanted so I ended up checking into other options.

I thought Basic Grey would be a great choice being that I could just buy all the lovely extras that coordinate and go to town but she didn't have any origins and I wasn't sold on any of the other lines.. So more browsing and I found MME Life Stories.. I don't know why I didnt think of it before but it is perfect and my table is already covered in paper and random other things. I haven't even printed photos yet but have done the cover for my first album and am in love!

Can't help but love it when things just fall in to place like that!


Aren't they so cute? Ahhhh perfection, Im going to make some happy Gramma's this year!



2 comments:

  1. Awwww, that photo is soooo sweet. That will be so much fun to scrap such amazing photographs. I love the idea of using MME Life Stories. It will look great to mix up some paper lines that you have. These albums will make wonderful gifts. Have fun creating them. I hope that you will eventually post them on your blog so I get to see them! :) Your children are precious!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will LOVE working with the Life Stories!! I had the best time with it all, just classic and beautiful!

    Can't wait to see your sure-to-be-amazing creations!!!

    ReplyDelete