Monday, May 4, 2009

And so it begins

Another night of exhaustion. Clearly I should be in bed but as normal I am not, there's always time for sleep tomorrow right? Yea we all know that isn't true.

Not sure what all this blog will consist of but for now perhaps a slight introduction. I am Erica, mom to two. Cameron who is three, stubborn, loud, busy and very VERY testing. In all fairness he is a very sweet boy but he certainly wants things his way and when they don't go down the way he wants we are WELL aware. Grace is my other babe, just over three months old and the sweetest thing I've had the pleasure of meeting, she sleeps well, and is just superbly content 90% of the time.

I'm generally a stay at home mom although I will likely be picking up a few short shifts every now and then working in the dietary department of my local hospital. I went to school to be a chef and as much as I love cooking I don't have a whole lot of love for most of the jobs I've had in the industry. Some day Id love to open a little coffee shop/ bakery but who knows if that will ever happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment